Kerala girl dies of food poisoning after eating shawarma; 18 hospitalised, shop sealed
0 Comments

A 16-year-old girl died and 18 others were hospitalised on Sunday due to suspected food poisoning after they ate Shawarma at an eatery here.

Devananda, a resident of Karivallor near here, died at the Kanhangad district hospital, while undergoing treatment, police said.

A case has been registered against the juice shop, which has been sealed following investigations.

Author

rakesh.manzi@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *