Australian mum almost dies after venomous snake bites her in her bed
0 Comments

A mother nearly died after being bitten by a venomous snake in her sleep beacuse she ignored the pain as she thought her dog had scratched her.

Nikita Aldridge, 28, from Brisbane, woke up at 4am last Monday to a sharp pain in her arm and the sound of her five-year-old Maltese Shih Tzu, Freckle, barking.

The nurse, who is a single mother to two-year-old Liliana, had two small red puncture marks on her right arm but assumed Freckle had jumped on her and scratched her in the night – so she went back to sleep.

But hours later and in excruciating pain, the mother was rushed to hospital where she had a seizure and fell unconscious.

Mum nearly dies after being bitten by a highly-venomous snake in her bed – because she thought it was just a scratch from her Shih Tzu called Freckle

Nigel Bradham Was Right; Orlando Scandrick is a Snake

 



Australian mum almost dies after venomous snake bites her in her bed

Queensland mum comes close to death after being bitten by venomous snake in sleep

Author

mukeshathavale.manzi@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *