Delhi fire: Building did not have fire clearance, stored combustible material
0 Comments

Mohammad Afzal was sleeping in his room when the fire broke out in Anaj Mandi on Rani Jhansi Road on Sunday morning. Speaking to India Today TV, Mohammad Afzal said there were 11 people sleeping in his room when the fire broke out.

According to Mohammad Afzal, he was stuck on the third floor of the building for about two hours and tried to breathe through a hole in the window. The fire brigade team rescued him by breaking his room’s window.

During the rescue operation, Mohammad Afzal touched a hot iron rod and fell on the ground. He was later taken to Lady Hardinge Medical College where he was treated for his injuries.

Delhi fire: Building did not have fire clearance, stored combustible material

Delhi fire: For many search for loved ones ends at morgue, others still nursing hope; 14-yr-old among missing

Magisterial probe ordered into fire tragedy in Delhi; owner of factory arrested



At least 43 killed in fire that swept factory as workers slept inside

Delhi fire: Building had just one door, stored combustible material

Fireman saves 11 lives

Delhi Anaj Mandi fire survivor recalls moments before narrow escape

Delhi Fire Tragedy: पुलिस के हत्थे चढ़े इमारत के मालिक और मैनेजर, जानें दिल्ली अग्निकांड की 10 अहम बातें

दिल्ली अग्निकांड : बिहार के 30 लोगों की मौत, देखें मृतकों की लिस्ट

Delhi Fire: ‘मरने वाला हूं मैं, परिवार और बच्चों का खयाल रखना’, मृत मजदूर का भाई को किया गया आखिरी कॉल

Author

rakesh.manzi@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *